Kick off the holidays with 24 different Japanese Whiskies. Combine the festive tradition of an advent calendar with the beautiful taste of Japanese whisky and you’re in for quite a treat! Each of the 3cl miniature bottles contains a different whisky letting you try a wide selection of premium Japanese expressions. Drink a dram each day leading up to Christmas, or maybe sneak a few early!
Dekanta’s premium Japanese Whisky advent calendar allows enthusiasts to experience Japan’s most notable distilleries and brands. This includes Yamazaki, Hakushu, Hibiki, Taketsuru, Yoichi, Miyagikyo, Ichiro’s Malt and even a sample from Karuizawa.
The set makes an excellent gift item, order today to ensure delivery before the holidays!
Classic Edition: There is also a classic version of the advent calendar that is available for just $299.99. To view the classic version, click here.
Want to see what’s inside? click here to reveal the contents!
- Hibiki 21 Year Old
- Yamazaki 12 Year Old
- Yamazaki 18 Year Old
- Suntory Yamazaki Limited Edtion 2017
- Yamazakura 21 Year Old
- The Kigai
- Nikka 12 Year Old
- Suntory Hakushu 12 Year Old
- Shinshu Mars Karuizawa Club
- Japanese Blended Whisky 21 Year Old Boutique-y Whisky
- Sanmi-Ittai Single Cask Pure Malt Whisky
- Iwai Tradition Wine Cask Finish
- Miyagikyo 10 Year Old
- Taketsuru 21 Year Old
- Ootori Japanese Blended Whisky 18 Years
- Akashi White Oak Single Malt Whisky 8 Year Old
- Suntory Ao
- Mars The Lucky Cat “Ash ’99”
- Karuizawa 100% Malt 10 Year Old Whisky
- Nikka Miyagikyo 2000s
- Mars Kagoshima Blended Whisky
- Kura The Whisky
- Ichiro’s Malt & Grain World Blended Whisky Limited Edition
- Yoichi 12 Year Old
Ernest John Palmos –