Anniversary Day 6
Today we’re celebrating the smallest whisky distillery in Japan that lays claim to holding the first license to produce whisky in the country. Whisky is only produced during the summer months, keeping the quantities low but that isn’t to say the whisky is anything less than spectacular. Being the only distillery located near the Japanese coast, expressions take on some unique characteristics from the seaside air which give it different flavors than most Japanese Whiskies. In order to honor the Eigashima distillery and the great team working behind the scenes, we’ve created a brief video and blog post. In addition, for today only, you can save 15% on all Eigashima bottles… That’s our biggest savings of the year but it’s for 24 hours only! See discount code below.
- Watch Eigashima Video Below
- Read Blog Post: We’ve written a blog post all about Eigashima that you won’t want to miss.
- Buy A Bottle: Use promo code “EIGASHIMADAY” and save 15% on all Eigashima bottles, for today only!
- Signup For Online Launch Party: On June 10th we’ll be unveiling a new Japanese Whisky release. Don’t miss out, signup for our online launch party now.
- Win Free Whisky: Send a photo toasting your favorite drink to our #ToastDekanta contest and you could win free whisky!
Have you signed up for our online launch party on June 10th? If not, click here to save your spot now!
Today’s Anniversary Discount
Take 15% Off All Eigashima Bottles (click here for qualifying bottles)