We Love Customer Photos!
Send your photo and you could win free whisky
Every second month we enter customers who have sent us a photo of their whisky into a random draw for a free bottle of Japanese Whisky. In addition, we often award extra prizes for outstanding submissions that catch our attention.
There are two ways to submit your photo:
• Submit your photo using the form on this page.
• Submit your photo on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #dekantawhisky or by tagging @dekantawhisky.
Want some photo ideas?
• Photo of your bottle with white gloves (included with your order)
• Photo of you enjoying your bottle with friends and family.
• Photo of you with your whisky in a unique location.
• Photo of you and your whisky in your spirits cabinet.
Terms & Conditions
- There will be at least one winner announced on a bi-monthly basis. Winner will be drawn randomly from all submissions. dekantā staff reserves the right to award bonus prizes for outstanding submissions. The prize is as offered and no cash or other alternatives will be substituted. Prizes are not transferable.
- By submitting your photo you grant dekantā the right to use photos in any marketing activity including but not limited to email, social media, website and printed publications.
- All entries which contain obscene, offensive, political or in poor taste will be eliminated immediately. dekantā staff reserves the right to exclude any entry with or without reason.
- Winners will be chosen from entrants who have submitted a qualifying entry on this webpage or via social media. Social media posts must be on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Social media posts must include the #dekantawhisky hashtag and/or tag @dekantawhisky in the post.
- Entrants must be 21 years of age or over. The winner can be based in any country included in dekantā’s international delivery: https://dekanta.com/about-us/delivery/
- Winners may be asked to participate in future promotional activity.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.